Week 30th September - 6th October.
1. The blessing of families and homes will recommence on Wednesday, 3rd October, starting with Triq l-Gharbiel and Triq Albert Cassola. On Friday, 5th October, we will be in Triq il-Mi?bed and part of Triq is-Sirk. A notice will be put in the mailbox of those houses to be visited.
2. On Monday, 1st October at 7.30 pm, the first meeting will be held with the specific purpose of creating a space in our parish where young people from 18 years upwards can meet to discuss various subjects linked to the Christian faith, to explore together the Church’s teaching or queries that one may have about our faith. The objective is, therefore, not the usual type of youth group but rather time for these young people to learn more about faith and to support each other in living the Christian life. Those interested may speak to Fr James after mass.
3. As from next week, the Parish Office hours will be changed as follows: Monday and Tuesday 4.30-6.00 pm, Wednesday 8.30-10.00 am, and Saturday 9.30-11.00 am. The Office will not open on Thursdays and Fridays as the priests will be taken up with visits and blessings of families.
4. On Monday, 1st October, a course entitled “The Gift – a life in the Spirit”, will commence at 7.15 pm, in the Parish Church Hall and for six consecutive Mondays.
5. The meetings of the Mother & Baby Club will start again on Tuesday, 2nd October, from 9.30 am to 12.00 noon.
6. Caritas Malta invites everyone to a Mass in celebration of the Day for the Elderly, to be held on Friday 5th October at 9.30 am, in the Basilica of the Assumption, Mosta. Further information on the notice board.
7. Let us pray for John Pisani, who passed to eternal life this week. Grant him, O Lord, eternal rest.