Week 28th - 3rd February 2018
1. Family visits and blessings will continue this week on Tuesday 30 January in Triq l-G?oqod, and on Wednesday in Triq Fuq il-?onna. If residents expect to be absent from home that evening, they may contact us to arrange another day and time.
2. Feast of the Shipwreck of St Paul (Feast of Obligation): The 6.30 mass on Friday 9th February and all masses on Saturday 10th February (same schedule as Sunday masses) will celebrate this feast. Saturday evening masses will therefore not be valid for the Sunday obligation. There will be the usual mass schedule for Sunday 11th Feb.
3. Church Schools: Applications are being accepted for entry to Church schools for students from Government and Independent schools. Detailed information is available on the Church website: www.thechurchinmalta.org
4. A reminder that every Thursday after the 6.30 pm Mass, there is Communal Adoration in the parish church. We urge you to find time to attend this important moment, when the community is united before the real presence of Christ among us.
5. The Vocations Centre will be holding the following activities:
- A meeting for Form I male students on Saturday, 17 February, between 4.00 pm and 8.00 pm at the Seminary in Rabat.
- A meeting for male adolescents of 18 years of age and upwards at the parish of Christ the King, Paola, on Thursday, 22 February at 8.00 pm.