Week 25th February - 3rd March 2018
25 February – 3 March 2018
Special collection in aid of the Seminary
1. On Monday 26th and on Tuesday, 27 February during cathecism, there will be confession for the children preparing for First Holy Communion and also for those parents/guardians who wish to receive the sacrament of reconciliation.
2. Family visits and blessing will continue on Wednesday, 28 February, in part of Triq Fuq il-?onna.
3. Lenten Sermons at the Parish:
(a) Thursday mornings, from 22nd February to 22nd March, at 8.30-9.00 am, led by Mons Victor Grech;
(b) From 5th to 9th March, at 7.00-7.30 pm, by Fr Mark Sultana.
4. During Lent, the Way of the Cross will be held every Friday evening at 6 pm, before Mass.
5. A course in preparation for Christian marriage will be held in our parish, from Saturday 7th April for 5 sessions, in the afternoon. Those interested are to contact the Parish Priest.
6. A reminder that every Thursday after the 6.30 pm Mass, there is Communal Adoration in the parish church.