Week 11th -17th February 2018
1. Ash Wednesday (14 February): There will be the usual Mass schedule, with the placing of ashes during each mass.
2. The next Parish outing will be on Tuesday, 13 February. After the 8.00 mass at the Parish, transport will leave for Mellieha at 8.30 am.
3. The Mother and Baby club – Ibra?, will be organising a Carnival Party for children on Tuesday 13 February, between 3.00 p.m. and 5.30 p.m. at the Parish Hall. Tickets will be obtainable at the door.
4. Lenten Sermons at the Parish:
(a) Thursday mornings, from 22nd February to 22nd March, at 8.30-9.00 am, led by Mons Victor Grech;
(b) From 5th to 9th March, at 7.00-7.30 pm, by Fr Mark Sultana.
5. A course in preparation for Christian marriage will be held in our parish, from Saturday 7th April for 5 sessions, in the afternoon. Those interested are to contact the Parish Priest.
6. A reminder that every Thursday after the 6.30 pm Mass, there is Communal Adoration in the parish church.
7. The Vocations Centre will be holding the following activities:
? A meeting for Form I male students on Saturday, 17 February, between 4.00 pm and 8.00 pm at the Seminary in Rabat.
? A meeting for male adolescents of 18 years of age and upwards at the parish of Christ the King, Paola, on Thursday, 22 February at 8.00 pm.
8. The voluntary group Passi and Beyond sends its thanks for the generous donations collected last weekend, which amounted to €1,000.
9. Last weekend’s special collection amounted to €1800. Thanks to your generous response.