Week 21st -27th April
21st – 27th April 2019
1. Sunday, 28th April, is the Feast of Divine Mercy. At 5.30 pm, there will be Exposition and Adoration of the Holy Sacrament, and the Chaplet of Divine Mercy. Mass at 6.30 pm.
2. Catechism lessons will recommence on 29th and 30th April.
3. The parish office will be closed between Monday 22 and Saturday 27 April.
4. The next parish outing is on Wednesday, 24 April, with transport leaving at 8.30am for Selmun.
5. Airconditioners: As announced last week, installation of the new airconditioners will soon start. The total cost for the new system is €33,000. Last weekend’s collection amounted to €4,600. Many thanks for your generosity. Contributions may be made by contacting the Parish Priest.
6. The winner of the Sponsors Club for March is No 10.
7. Let us pray for Giuseppe Bonnici who passed to eternal life. Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord.
8. On behalf of the Parish Community, we wish you and your loved ones a Happy and Blessed Easter.